Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Céline Dion Concert






















I along with my parents and Aunt Elaine got to see Celine Dion in concert @ Conseco Field House in Indy on Dec. 21st. We didn't think we were going to be able to go since my parents were without electricity the day before and the weather was unfavorable. Fortunately, my parents did get their electricity back and the snow held off. The wind and freezing temperatures were another story. The drive to Indy was rough. We were being tossed everywhere along I-65 by the gusts of powerful winds. Thank God we made it to the hotel with enough time to grab a bite to eat in the food court @ Circle City Mall and then off to Conseco Field House. We took a cab because it was bitter cold and walking would have been out of the question. We had excellent seats as you can tell my pictures. Celine looked beautiful and put on what I must say is one of the best concerts I ever attended. The concert was a Christmas present from my parents and I must say a day without cooking , cleaning , and relaxing with the kids yelling "MOM!" was the best present I could ask for. Thanks mom and dad.

No comments: