Monday, March 2, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance 2009


























It was time again for the annual Daddy Daughter Dance at school again. Unfortunately, this year James was not able to attend since he was working. So their Papa agreed to be their date. He came all dressed up in his "monkey suit" as he calls it. He brought each of the girls a bouquet of flowers. We took a few pics before they headed out the door and I met them there. The moms host the dance and we cook as well as serve the food. We do it because we want to crash the dance. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. My dad had a wonderful time dancing with the girls. Later in the night his dates ditched him for their friends so he asked me out onto the dance floor for a spin. I haven't danced with him a long time. It was a special moment for me as well seeing him dance with the girls. It reminded me when I was a little girl dancing on top of my father's feet. Priceless!


No comments: