Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joshua's Preschool Field Trip to the Apple Orchard





































Josh's Preschool had their first field trip of the year to County Line Orchard. The kids got a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch, learned about the important jobs bees have at the orchard, how the apples are picked, cleaned, and processed. We had lunch and then they got to visit the kid's farm where Joshua fed a goat for the very first time. He was a little hesitant at first but after a little coaxing from me he finally did it. It was a big step for him with his sensory issues. I was proud of him for trying. He took the picture of me holding my pumpkin. We may have a natural photographer on our hands. I was glad I was able to make it to his first school field trip.

No comments: